In development branch, I found the following issues with type tables:
sorting of columns always sort by type ID instead of column values
search field above the table is missing
Yes I changed it to the full date.
The problem is that we search on database level. This means that elements from the date can be matched, but then they are not listed in the table.
In general we should give a configuration for displaying date elements in the frontend. Currently we use ISO 8601 but the display is DIN 1355-1 which is only used in Germany.
Alternatively I can disable the search for the timestamp.
yes, lets disable the search for timestamp and show the current date format
Ok, I updated the branch.
perfect, thanks! Can be merged to development.